Connect Groups serve a single purpose - to bring people together. We believe God created us for community and it is the context of relationships that real life change happens. Connect Groups are important because they help people:
- Know God | Connect Groups are a place where you can grow with others to become more like Jesus.
- Get Connected | Connect Groups help you find people to do life with - people who genuinely and wholly care about you and are committed to helping you grow in your faith, supporting you in times of need, and celebrating your achievements
Connect Groups at MCF happen in a variety of ways and sizes! Some types of groups include marriage or singles, family groups, coed couples and friends, interests and hobby groups, and work or neighborhood groups. Some groups meet for a short time and others meet continuously throughout the year. We have a group for everyone!
Fall 2020 Groups begin September 13th and include:
- Starting Point Group | A group for new believers or those returning to faith, meeting Sundays @ 4:30 pm.
- Existing Connect Group | Open group sign up is available in the church lobby. Times & dates vary.
- Wednesday Women's Study | Free of Me by Sharon Hodde Miller, meeting Wednesdays @ 12 pm.
- Wednesday Night Class | How to Read Your Bible or Parenting the Love & Logic Way, meeting Wednesday Nights @ 6:30 pm.